Assistance will be provided to any registered student in completing all financial aid application.
At New England Hair Academy, we strive to give our students a chance at a successful career. We offer payment plans and financial aid for students who qualify.
Financial aid comes in a variety of different forms, including:
- Student loans
- VA benefits
Grants are specific amounts of money given to the recipient for a specific purpose. Examples of grants include:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- Mass Grants
- Part-time Mass Grant
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (tuition assistance)
Student loans are also set amounts of money borrowed for a specific purpose that must be repaid with interest. Examples of student loans include:
- Career Training Smart option Student Loan
- No-Interest loan (Massachusetts resident only)
- Federal Parent Plus Loan
To be eligible for Title IV Federal Financial aid, a student must:
- Be admitted as a regular student
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an eligible program at least half time.
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
- Not owe a refund on a Pell Grant or SEOG at any other school.
- Not be in default with a Perkins, FFELP, SLS, or PLUS, Direct Loan subsidized, unsubsidized, or PLUS at any school.
- Be achieving satisfactory progress, as defined by the school, in the course of study. (See Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy).
- Be registered with Selective Service or certify that there is no requirement to do so.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Documentation that may be needed for your financial aid appointment at New England Hair Academy.
As you complete the FAFSA, you-and your parents, if applicable-should have the following records available to help you answer questions on the application:
- Social Security card
- Driver's license (if any)
- Permanent Resident Card, Resident Alien Card, or Alien Registration Receipt Card (if applicable)
- W-2 forms and other prior year records of money earned
- prior year income tax return (see the instructions on the FAFSA if the tax return has not been completed)
- Records of child support paid
- Records of taxable earnings from Federal Work-Study or other need-based work programs
- Records of student grant, scholarship and fellowship aid, including AmeriCorps awards, that was included in your (or your parents') AGI
- Current stock, bond, and other investment records
- Current business and farm records
- Current bank statements
To Apply for Financial Aid go to FASFA.
When applying for Financial Aid use New England Hair Academy's Federal school code #014731.