At New England Hair Academy, we want to give our students every chance at career success. We have payment plans and financial aid for students who qualify. Financial aid is always subject to the availability of funds.
Financial aid comes in a variety of different forms, including:
- Student loans
- VA benefits
Grants are specific amounts of money given to the recipient for a specific purpose. Examples of grants include:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants
- State grants
- Part-time state grants
Student loans are also set amounts of money borrowed for a specific purpose that must be repaid with interest. Examples of student loans include:
- Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan
- Federal Parent Plus Loan
- No-Interest Loan (Massachusetts residents only)
Institutions of all types give out scholarships to students based on financial need, academic ability or an outstanding talent, such as an ability in the arts or athletics. You can research private scholarships that are available through a wide range of companies, organizations and clubs.
To be eligible for any of these programs, you must complete a financial aid application. Our school code for the application is 014731. The Financial Aid office will be happy to assist you with any questions you have concerning the application.
Assistance will be provided to any registered student in completing all financial aid application materials.
- Students applying for financial aid must be either a U.S. citizen, national or recognized alien.
- Financial aid is available to eligible students who are enrolled at least part-time in an eligible program.
- Students receiving funding must maintain satisfactory progress, not owe a refund or repayment on prior financial aid, and not be in default on a federal loan program.
Documentation that may be needed for your financial aid appointment at New England Hair Academy includes:
- Complete, signed copy of federal income tax return and W-2s for the previous year
- Verification of untaxed income for previous year
- TANF benefits for previous year
- Social Security benefits for previous year
Dependent students (unmarried, no children, under age 24) also bring:
- Parents' complete, signed copy of federal income tax return and W-2s for the previous year
- Parents' verification of untaxed income for previous year
- Parents' TANF benefits for previous year
- Parents' Social Security benefits for previous year
To find out if you qualify for financial aid, please complete and submit the following form. Our Financial Aid Director will contact you as soon as possible regarding your request. (All information is strictly confidential and will be used only by the staff at New England Hair Academy.)
To speak to someone in our financial aid department, please call us at our main number: 781-324-6799